- Pearlised off-white card blank from Anna Marie Designs
- Layer of white cardstock, make unknown
- Patterned paper layer from Paper Cellar Victorian Classic 6x6 paper pad, with distressed edge, dry brushed gesso added here and there and a straight stitched border and random zig zag stitches done in cream thread on my Singer sewing machine
- Doily, aged with Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Paper flowers, pearl pins and oval cameo all from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Image from Vintage Printable
- Sentiment was computer generated, cut out and edged with Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Paper flowers given a hint of shimmer on the tips with a Wink of Stella clear pen
The insert is printed with a repeat of the birds image, set to... ummm, maybe 50% transparency. The double border is printed in gold.
If anyone hasn't yet seen that VERY helpful list of RGB colour codes floating round the internet, here they are. I can't remember where I saved this screenshot from unfortunately, but if anyone knows the author do let me know and I'll change this to a link to their post.
Thanks for stopping by!