Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

13.8.16

Birthday card

Hi everyone! I couldn't resist using the My Favorite Things Beary Special Birthday stamps to create another birthday card.




And inside...




This one will be for one of my nieces - hope she likes it!

Here's a Pinterest-ready graphic if you want to pin this card:



Supplies:

Heavyweight 300gsm white card stock
Kaskad card stock in "Cream"
Kaskad card stock in "Pink"
Avery Elle Pierced Banner Layers dies
My Favorite Things Beary Special Birthday stamps and dies
My Favorite Things Stitched Banner Alphabet
Distress Inks in Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Promarkers
My Favorite Things Pop-Up Elements Narrow dies


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet card here Esther, love the soft pretty colours abnd cute bear ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove this card!!! Those little bear is super sweet!! And thank you very much for your beautiful comment on my Fairy Spinner Card...your words really means a lot for me!!
    P.S. Sorry for my not perfect English! Have a "magical" day, Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Silvia! I loved your card - so beautiful. Your English is awesome! Have a fab day yourself x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...