Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

9.8.16

Two birthday cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show today.


This one is for my brother's birthday. I used ink smooshing behind a MFT die, popped the panel up on foam pads and added some MFT balloons in a contrasting colour.

Supplies:

Heavyweight 300gsm white card stock
Colorset card stock in Dark Grey (COL174)
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables
My Favorite Things Happy Birthday to You die
My Favorite Things Beary Special Birthday stamp and die set
Distress Inks in Iced Spruce, Frayed Burlap and Wild Honey
Foam pads




This one is for my uncle's birthday. He enjoys gardens and gardening, so I used that as my theme but went for a clean feel and contemporary colour scheme in silvers and greys.

Supplies:

Heavyweight 300gsm white card stock
Colorset card stock in Ash (COL172)
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
My Favorite Things Funky Flowers stamp set
Inkssentials Watermark Resist ink pad
Papermania clear embossing powder
My Favorite Things Wild Greenery dies
Sizzix Circle Framelits
Avery Elle Pierced Banner Layer die
Clearly Besotted A Little Sentimental stamp set
Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder in silver


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Two great masculine designs!
    Love the way you used splatter on your first card, very eye catching, and the balloons adds to the party feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I popped by...absolutely stunning cards. Very creative and gorgeous colours and techniques x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...