Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

13.9.16

Altenew blog hop card

Hi everyone! Just copying my third Altenew card from earlier today over to this post, as it needs its own link to be shared to the Altenew Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop. You can see all the details of this amazing blog hop on my other post. There are some prizes to be won and some great challenge blogs to explore!



I used heavyweight 300gsm card stock to repeatedly stamp the seed head from Altenew's Botanical Garden stamp set in Altenew's Crisp Dye Ink in Morning Frost. I inked up another piece of card using Distress Ink in Ripe Persimmon to create an ombre effect, and die cut Altenew's Happy die from it. I then stamped Altenew's 'birthday' from the Halftone Happy stamp set onto Colorset Light Grey card stock with Inkssentials Watermark Resist Ink, embossing it with WOW! Opaque Bright White Ultra Fine Embossing Powder. I then layered everything up onto a card base.
Good luck with your entries!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind comment you left when you visited my blog,

    I am loving the background of the card. such a simple but affective card,

    Lilian B # 26

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love it Esther ! A so peaceful card with those soft colors ! The combo is just perfect ! Lucky is the receiver ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful! Like the softness and elegance of the design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...