Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

1.3.17

Hero Arts Color Layering Orchid in a Pot


Hi everyone, I'm over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog today with a card inspired by the gorgeous new colour layering stamps that have been released by Hero Arts. 



By the time you read this, the new stamps will be live in store on the Hero Arts page, but I'm working a few days ahead and so used an old favourite instead. Peacocks, Koi and Fuchsias will all be "falling" into my basket very soon!


I inked up a panel of card stock at the top left and bottom right corners, then stamped, die cut and adhered the orchids using Hero Arts Color Layering Orchid in a Pot and matching die. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Whale Wishes.


Thanks so much for visiting!

   

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I really love the inking and those new stamps are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this set. In fact it's currently is work in progress for one of my cards.
    Your card is amazing. Cannot help to see Sakura blossoms in it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being late in my comments ! As usual, another beautiful card with this orchid ! I love the delicate ombre you made at the corners, it makes the orchid even more popped up ! This stamp set is already for a while in my basket among so many others ! And for sure the Koi set will join it ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...