Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

18.5.17

Seven Hills Crafts monthly challenge reminder


Hi everyone, I'm over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog with your final reminder to enter our monthly challenge.
This month we have three colour palettes from which you can choose. You must use 3 colours from your chosen palette, but your card doesn't have to feature flowers - that's just a coincidence in the palettes!



I used the first scheme to make a "summer at the seaside" card. The background stripes represent a beachfront cafe awning, done with My Favorite Things Distressed Stripes Background Stamp and die cut with Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. The dome, chosen because it's awning shaped, is My Favorite Things Stitched Dome STAX Dienamics. The lollies, ice creams and sentiment are Altenew Way Too Sweet.


I used Evergreen Bough Distress Ink for the background, and Promarkers for the colouring.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Esther,
    thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.
    Looking after my Mum sure is a roller coaster ride right now, so time in my craft room is very precious.
    Your card is so sweet. I love the fruity colours and I definitely need to check out that stripey, background stamp.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Thinking of you x

      Delete
  2. Those distressed stripes look amazing! Your card has such yummy colors, what a wonderful look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...