Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

17.6.17

Less is More week #333 - Personalise It


Hi LIMettes and happy Saturday! It's the start of a new clean and simple card making challenge with Less is More, and this week we want you to personalise your cards. There are lots of ways you can do this, so we're looking forward to seeing your ideas!


Our sponsor this month is Stamplorations.



The guest designer this week is Lucie of Lucie G Cards. Do pop over and leave her some comment love!

My card is for my friend Kate. She doesn't do cute and fluffy (unless it's kittens) so this quirky little monster seemed like a perfect alien visitor to wish her a birthday that's out of this world!



The monster is from Stampotique (Whisker Monster with Sign, 4005). I coloured him with Promarkers, used a craft knife to fussy cut round him, stamped a personalised greeting using Dovecraft Alphabet stamp set pegs, and mounted the panel onto a base coloured like a night sky using Distress Inks.



That's it from me, but do check out my teamies' personal blogs where there may be some bonus cards for you. Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. So cute, Esther! That monster with the sign is great for adding that personal message. If Kate doesn't like cute and fluffy, then I this is perfect too. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Esther...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't resist calling this cute Esther even if your friend is NOT in the cute and fluffy category! I'm sure she'll love this one. What an adorable little monster and such a fun and cheeky look in his eyes. Brilliant use of the personalise It theme and stunning background and colouring throughout Have a fun week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and fabulous card Esther ! For sure this is the perfect "critter" for your friend and I'm sure she will love it and will think "so cute" even if she is not this kind of person ! Love you night sky background, it is perfect for this adorable alien ! A perfect personalised CAS card ! Love it ! Have a fabulous week ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little monster makes me smile, Esther... he is so cute holding that sign and showing us his beautiful teeth! :) I love the scene you put together, the sky looks amazing! I hope you are enjoying your week! Hugs from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great alternative for a non-girly girl. Love this little chap and he's perfect for so many occasions. And the night sky behind looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Esther! I love how even the image is 'personalised' in a way because it suits the recipient. The background is gorgeous with it's planets and stars in the sky, and that would also work for a snowy winter scene. But your monster is just too cute and adorable! I'm impressed with your use of those dovecraft peg stamps - I always smudge mine but yours are beautifully crisp. Sorry I am so late visiting you but, as you are aware, I have had serious internet problems this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Esther! Your monster with his personalised sign is cute, even if he's not pink and fluffy! Love the sky background too. I really enjoyed this week's theme and DT and gallery inspiration - I was just a little too late with my post to link up! Mine was a teacher thank you card - clearly my report needs to say 'should try harder' lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what a shame Joanne :( Sorry you missed the deadline. You should share it to our Facebook page anyway and let us enjoy it! Thanks for the lovely comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...