Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

24.6.17

Less is More week #334 - Sketch 20


Hi LIMettes, welcome to a new clean and simple card making challenge with Less is More! This week we have a sketch for you to use.





Our sponsor this month is Stamplorations.




My card uses two butterflies from WPlus9 Flora & Fauna. I stamped the butterflies using Ranger Inkssentials Watermark Resist ink and heat embossed them in white. I then watercoloured over them using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Labeled Messages.


That's all from me, but do check the other DT blogs for more inspiration cards. We can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch! Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful, elegant and dreamy Esther. You work magic with those Ziggy's and the colours with so perfectly together! A brilliant loose take on the sketch! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Esther. I love your water coloring, you did amazing job blending the colors, nothing looks muddy but all colors have such pretty shades. Stunning, stunning card. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your LIM DT make this week

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Esther this is so soft and pretty, I just adore it.Love the great colour combo too. Another fabulous card from you again ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just dreamy, Esther! I love the movement you have created with the zig pens and the soft rainbow of colours are perfectly accentuated by the pop of black. A great CAS design. I hope you have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and elegant card, Esther! Love your watercolouring and the pretty colours you chose. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that you did not use hard lines and choose to watercolor the wave. Such a clever idea and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Esther ! I love your watercolour blending, so soft and so elegant with these white embossed butterflies ! A very clever way to showcase this sketch ! Absolutely stunning ! Have a great Sunday and a fabulous week ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, Esther. I've not used my zigs in this way yet, only for colouring in images but I love what you've done with them. So delicate and pretty and I love the pop of the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...