Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

2.7.17

Seven Hills Crafts monthly challenge reminder


Hi everyone, I'm finally getting round to posting my card from the Seven Hills Crafts monthly challenge for June.
The challenge was to die cut a die cut - i.e. die cut a shape or a word, then die cut it again in some way.



I decided to die cut a square using Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables, and the die cut into it using a large leaf frond from My Favorite Things Wild Greenery. I then die cut the leaves again from green card stock and used the inlaid die technique. This panel got mounted onto a coordinating yellow panel, then on to a card base. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Polynesian Paradise.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...