Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

5.7.17

Wreath of Roses birthday card with Lil'Inker Designs


Hi everyone, I'm over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog today with a birthday card using the beautiful Lil'Inker Designs Wreath of Roses stamps and die.



I started by die cutting and stamping the wreath. I then coloured it in with alcohol markers. Next, I die cut a square background panel using Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables. I die cut a circle from the centre and set it aside to inlay later on. On the remaining panel, I used a T-square rules to mark off half-inch lines. I coloured these in using a black Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen for my own watercolour stripes.


Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Wreath of Roses set onto the circle I removed from the panel earlier, then inlaid it back into the panel and mounted them both onto a top folding card base. Finally, I adhered the wreath over the top using foam pads for dimension.


That's it for today - thanks for visiting!

      

6 comments:

  1. I love the stripes with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love visiting your blog Esther, you are so inspiring! such a beautiful card here, love your pretty wreath and stripey background ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really lovely of you Viv, thank you <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card,Esther!Love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...